Thursday, April 28, 2005

You know you want more stuff!

I found out the over day that if I do a third year of the course I'm doing at the moment, one the modules availiable is Computer Game Developement, so I asked my tutor about it and he says it will be making games coding in java, well thats a start.
I watched TNA Lock down yesterday and it was awsome. It got off to a slow start but it still was good, best matches were Hardy Vs Raven, A J Styles Vs Abyss and the six man X-division match. I give it a rating of 8 out of 10. If only all WWE PPV's were that good. Speaking of which, WWE Backlash is this sunday.

XBox 360 is almost confirmed to be the name of Microsofts next console, below is a picture of the XBox 360 controller, it looks a lot like the Controller S and confirms my worries about lack of innovation in the console. The picture has not been confirmed as real or fake.

Here is trailer of Another code for DS which explains a bit about the story, quality of the movie isn't that good though.
Congratulation are in order as Nintendogs scored only the fifth 40/40 rating from the famous japaneese gaming mag Famitsu, also over 180,000 copies of Nintendogs have been sold within its first week, this in turn has boosted the weekly sales of Nintendo DS to a massive 97,000 units. Well done Nintendo.

New ways to tackal Speeding in the states have been introduced.

Thats your lot, I might write a review for my next update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home